Our philosophy is this: Club Meetings should be a chance for you to get together and talk about Homebrew. We want you to talk about your brewing process with your fellow members; the things you are doing the right, the things you are doing wrong. This should be a chance for you to learn from others and teach what you know.
So to that end, unless absolutely necessary, we will keep club business down to thirty minutes or less.
Here is how things will generally go:
- 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM :: Pre-Meeting Dinner* (optional)
- 07:00 PM – 07:30 PM :: General Meeting
- 07:30 PM – 07:45 PM :: New Member Session with Club Officers
- 07:30 PM – 08:00 PM :: Monthly Intra-Club Competition
- 08:00 PM :: Intra-Club Winner Announced
- 08:00 PM – ??? :: Open Social Period
* If you are so inclined, we invite you to stop by early and grab a bite to eat at Nevin’s to show your appreciation for letting us meet there.